Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Blogging... my new summer pastime
After spending the majority of my work day yesterday browsing friends' blogs and getting to a point where I found myself reading the blogs of people I didn't even know, I have decided to start a blog of my own. I really do enjoy my job (I have to keep telling myself this), but since spring and summer started things have become dead around the office. I often question why I even come in. Most of the faculty have taken summer term off and the part time secretaries seem to come and go as they wish, not coming in at all being the wish of choice these days. The work day goes by slow when there is nothing to do and so I decided blogging can be my new project this summer. We'll see how it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment