Thursday, July 19, 2007
Families are great!
Last night we got to hang out with Ky, Geoff, J and Kristen. We went to Costa Vida and got dinner and then came back to our apartment to eat. J and Kristen even brought their new puppy! She is so cute! It was so fun to spend the evening with family. We love living so close to everyone. It will be interesting to see where we all end up. I know me and Zach most likely won't settle in Utah and Ky and Geoff have mentioned that they might move away. It makes us really grateful for this stage in our lives where we can all live this close and enjoy each other's company on a regular basis. As the time comes closer to when we will be leaving Utah, I start thinking more and more about how important it will be for us to live near the ones we love. I guess part of the fun in life is not knowing where it will take you... only time will tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Brooke, you always write such great entires!!! I love them all. Only question I have is what kidn of puppy did Jason get and can you post a picture perhaps?????
We will definitely get a picture up here. I need to remember to take one though! I always forget to take a picture when she is around. They got an Alaskan Malamute... so cute!!!
We love this and need to set one up for the Wong family---How can we do this?? Love, Mom
mom, just click "create blog" in the upper right hand corner of our blog. It will take you through step by step on how to create your own. Let us know when you have yours up and going! We can link them all and have a great family network going! We love and miss you and pops!
Post a Comment