Another Monday. Awesome. I had the hardest time getting out of bed this morning. I was not ready to start another week. Work is getting more monotonous and boring everyday. I am really just ready for a break. 12 days! 12 days until I am relaxing at the beach with my family! I can not wait!
Until then I will just daydream about being somewhere other than this office. On Friday I printed out some beachy decorations to put up around the office. It's true, I am that anxious to get out of here. Hopefully the next 12 days will go by fast! Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Yay for the beach!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I wish that we were still going but hey, at least I'm making some good moolah! ;)
Did you get a new swimsuit?? I can't remember...
No, I still don't have one. I figure if I am meant to buy a new swimming suit it will find me... probably a bad theory to work off of, but oh well.
Post a Comment