Zach and I will be going home to Virginia for Christmas! We are so excited! We have been looking at plane tickets for like 3 or 4 months now and could never find anything under $435 a piece. When I got home last night, Zach had found some tickets for $209! We bought them right away. What a deal! We had to change our travel plans a little bit (we used 'flex dates' on Travelocity.com), but I think it will work out just perfect. We leave Salt Lake on Christmas Eve at 1pm and fly into BWI at around 9pm. We will be in Virginia from Dec 24th- Jan 3rd. It will be great!With the beach just around the corner and then going to Mexico in October and now going home for Christmas, we will have a really fun rest of the year! Wahoo!
1 comment:
YAY!!!! I'M LIKE SO FREAKING HAPPY OVER HERE!!! :) :) :)
What a great deal!!!!! Awesome detective work Z! I can't wait to see you guys, and introduce you to my man :)
Post a Comment