Few things on this earth annoy me more than when girls wear shorts or pants with words on the back. What is with the booty billboards? It looks flattering on absolutely no one and it seems that it is always the girls that need to be doing everything they can to minimize their caboose that choose to wear these awful shorts that call attention to their rear. It's not even like they say something cool or insightful. They are always goofy, laughable sayings like "sexy" or "cute". Pahleeeze! The last thing you are is sexy or cute when you have to spell it out for the world to read across your butt. If you really were sexy or cute, you would know what you were wearing is a HUGE fashion faux pa and wouldn't be wearing them in the first place.The reason I bring this up is because today on my way to lunch I saw a girl on campus wearing a neon green sweat suit thing with the letters J.U.I.C.Y spelled out across her booty. Can we say tacky? First of all neon green sweat suits should never be worn... ever, the end. But to add insult to injury by having the word 'juicy' across your buttocks? That, my friends, is unforgivable.
I will give her some credit, however. She did pick an accurate adjective to describe her bounteous booty.
4 comments:
Someone gave me a baby girl sweat suit at a baby shower for Lareine and it had something like, "Heartbreaker" or "too sweet" as a "rear declaration". I also found this "not so cute" and returned to the store. Soapbox: I do not approve of JUICY butts, however, when you force your child to have a "JUICY" butt I think it is even worse. Babies tushies are very adorable!-- they don't need any further adjectives.
haha, you crack me up brooke. You post about all the things I notice, but never really internalize and think about. I do have a pair of shorts that if you flip inside say "angel" across the booty. I never wear it on that side though...I promise!
I agree. That is the absolute worst spot ever to put a label. Cheerleaders are the worst at it. In high school, we almost got shorts that said "C.H.H.S." across the rear. I refused. Thankfully our coach relented. Otherwise I would have been lumped in the same category as your JUICY friend.
hahahhah neon green is NOT OKAY...ever
looks like someone needs a visit from the fashion police...
Post a Comment