Thursday, October 25, 2007

ME... from A to Z

a... attached or single... very attached
b... best friend... I have three, Zach, my mom and K-rizzle
c... cake or pie... pie -> cheesecake is may favorite, but it's more like a pie than a cake anyway

d... day of choice... any day I'm not at work
e... essential item... Zach
f... favorite color... blue on me, dark beige on walls
g... gummy bears or worms... gummy bears! Haribo is the only way to go!

h... home town... Chantilly, Virginia
i... indulgence(s)... KFC mashed potatoes at 10:30pm

j... january or july... January, if I am with my family in VA; July, if I'm in Provo
k... kids?... some day, sooner than later :)
l... life is incomplete without... Zach
m... marriage date... October 14, 2005
n... number of siblings... three
o... oranges or apples... apples, I hate the white stuff on oranges, can't get past it

p... phobias or fears... I can't think of any. Weird.
q... quote(s)... "It's always better when we're together" -Jack Johnson
r... reason to smile... Zach will be done with school next year
s... season... Autumn -> Z's birthday, my birthday, our anniversary, Thanksgiving and almost Christmas! What's not to love?
t... tag two... Rachel and Kathryn (I always thought these were sort of dorky, but they are kind of fun!)
u... unknown fact about me... if I told you, it wouldn't be unknown anymore (plus, I can't think of one)
v... vegetarian or oppressor of animals... I eat meat, but I certainly do not oppress animals (strange choices)
w... worst habit... not making my opinions known until it's too late
x... x-rays or ultrasounds... couldn't think of an 'x' word, huh? I'm changing the question: X-Men or Spiderman... X-Men
y... your favorite food... seems to change everyday, lately it's 'Cheese It's, hands down
z... zodiac... Libra, but my horoscopes and the descriptions never apply to me, oh well.

5 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love this. I love that you changed the questions for "x"...is WAS lame questions. Autumn is totally a wonderful season, execpt it doesn't even happen in Vegas. There are no such things as seasons. Sad. On the kids...sooner than later huh? How soon? haha. Maybe we should plan so that our kids are the same age and best friends! haha.

Rach said...

So, "tag" means I'm supposed to do it? Oh fine, but only since you twisted my arm...actually these little surveys are things I profess to hate but secretly enjoy. So thanks for excuse.

Konfusion with a K said...

HMPH! I don't think I feel loved! And for that I'm not accepting your tag....

BOOOOOOOoooooo

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Konfusion with a K said...

hahhaha thank you for your addition...i love you

is it snowing there yet?