Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good:
  • Even though I woke up an hour late, somehow I was only 10 minutes late for work (and I still look presentable!)
  • I got free catered lunch at work
  • I found out I am getting free 'president's box' seats to the BYU basketball game on December 5th
  • I am finally feeling a little better from my cold
  • My chart I made for a meeting at work today was a hit. They pretty much think I'm a genius by now.
  • Because I ate lunch at my meeting, I get to go home from work an hour early!
The Bad:
  • A black cat ran out from under my car this morning.. dun, dun, dun!
  • I got a bloody nose at work from blowing my nose so much, stupid cold!
  • I forgot my coworkers birthday was today
  • I haven't been grocery shopping in two weeks, spaghetti for dinner again!
The Ugly:

2 comments:

Rach said...

Bloody noses are the worst. You feel like the little kindergardener who can't keep his finger out of it. Or maybe that's Ralphie. Or both.

Angela and Mike said...

haha, you are so funny. I hope the black cat didn't ruin your day! I am jealous you got to go home early, that's the best....and I want to see your chart you made that makes you a genius. Of COURSE your co workers think that. haha.

I always forget birthdays, I'm really bad...I need to make myself a list or something. Have a great weekend!