We are famous. Well, I guess I really should say we are famous by association. Either way, I'll take it!Zach is taking a beginning racquetball class this semester. As part of the class, his teacher required all the students to watch an instructional video at home. This morning, as Zach was watching his DVD, "Wall to Wall Racquetball", he recognized one of the demonstrators. It was none other than our sister-in-law, Kristen!
There were three levels of skill sets; beginner, intermediate and advanced. "Which skill set was Kristen demonstrating?," you ask? Advanced of course! Anything less would be shameful and I would not be writing this post. She truly was the star of the show and we are related to her!
Zach will have to throw around Kristen's name in class a little and hopefully his fame by association combined with his mad racquetball skillz will earn him an 'A' in the class.
So Kristen, thanks for the 'A' and more importantly thanks for making us famous. You're the best!
3 comments:
Go Kristin, that's totally cool. You are so famous now...can I get your autograph?
That's cool that Zach is taking racquetball. And that he's going to get an A in racquetball.
lol...every time I read your blog I laugh outloud at least twice!! I had a bit to catch up on this time so I laughed a bit more:)
Unfortunately...I don't think the name dropping will be an auto A. I guess I can help you study for the quizzes though!
Ang & Mike...how are you guys doing??
Post a Comment