
Zach and I went in for our ultrasound this morning and are thrilled to announce that we are having a baby boy! We're so excited! Little baby boy was very cooperative and the nurse was able to tell us what we were having right away! She said, "Yep. Definitely a boy. That was easy!" I'm happy to see that we have such a easygoing baby so early on!
As you can see from the picture, Zach is especially excited that boys will outnumber girls in the Bellows' house for now. While we were in Mexico for our anniversary in October, I picked up a little Argentina jersey in case we were having a boy. It is so cute and even came with little black shorts. I can already tell that it will get a lot of use once our little boy gets big enough to wear it!


Here are pictures of my excitement after finding out we are having a boy. The scary thing is that I will probably look like I have a basketball under my shirt by the time this is all said and done. Zach is already planning on getting little junior involved in as many sports as possible. The good thing is if he goes pro in anything, we can count on a sweet retirement and that is an investment I am willing to make!
Here is one of the pictures from the ultrasound. I promise he does have legs and arms! They assured us that everything looked great and that we can expect a healthy baby boy come June!

Wahoo!
5 comments:
YEAHH!!! We are SOOOOO excited for you and Zach! He looks so cute in his picture already! What great news! We are so thrilled for you and for us! I am already picturing all the fun (and mischief) these boys will have!! Congrats!!!!
YEAH! I'm so excited! You are going to have so much fun with a baby boy, aww.... have you already picked out some names? I am so excited for you. Sorry that the boys will outnumber the girls :( haha. Miss you. I'm going to call you again soon!
Great News!! I already have a 2 pc Lions warm-up suit (12 mos. size) and I am proficient at shopping for baby boy clothes now so will get going and have box will travel as the date gets closer!! Can't wait to be a new Grammie twice this year!! We are on our way to having a whole basketball team of little ones!! Love, Mom and Pops Bellows
This is super exciting you guys! Congratulations :)
Congrats on the "lil slugger". Or kicker or whatever he will be :)
I can already see all of the sports-themed Christmas ornaments that Junior will be amassing...
Post a Comment