- Zach's intramural basketball team won their game last weekend. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it (a 9am Saturday game!?) but I hear it was a really good game.
- We went to Kylene's baby shower. It was a lot of fun and Zach was especially pleased in his gift of Butt Paste for the baby.
- We have been shopping for a new (to us) car. So far we have narrowed our search down to a Matrix, Vibe, Element, Scion xB or some sort of Subaru wagon. Zach spends hours on end researching cars on the internet. If we could just buy one, Zach would have his life back and I just might get my husband back. I will keep you updated on what we decide.
- It is still winter.
- We watched the Superbowl on Aaron and Brittany Poulton's brand new 50 inch plasma TV. It's great to have friends with big, awesome TVs!
- I cut my hair. It looks like a mom haircut, which I guess is appropriate. I am hoping to change the color (darker) tomorrow so that I can look hip and cool again (haha, not that I was cool or hip to begin with, but I can dream). We shall see. If things turn out my way, I might just share a picture. Don't hold your breath on that one.
- People ask annoying questions and make annoying comments when you are pregnant. (i.e. "So are your clothes getting tighter?" "You're only __ weeks along?, all the hard part is ahead of you." "You are looking especially impacted today.") Yea, the faculty in my office are real classy let me tell you.
- I have all the fabric and materials to sew the baby a bumper pad, I just need to set up the crib to get the measurements. The material is teal with brown polka dots. I like it.
Friday, February 8, 2008
New Post
I wish I could blame my lack of blogging on my busy and exciting life and the fact that I just haven't had time to write, but if I did, I would be lying. The real reason I have yet to blog this month is because nothing blogworthy has happened! Things are going great, don't get me wrong, but nothing especially exciting has happened in the past couple weeks. Here are a few things just to keep this thing updated:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's exciting that you are going to get a new car! What do you plan to do with the trusty (or not so trusty) Saturn?
Plus, getting a crib and getting it cute are blogworthy.
Dude. Please don't buy one of those ugly box on wheel cars. They're deceiving. They boast of roomy insides but let me tell you --- they're tiny. The end.
How short is your hair?!?!! I must see pix ASAP!
Brown and teal polka dots sounds so precious. I love it :)
PS, I can't believe ppl you WORK with say those things to you! Rude-a-roni! (to quote my sister) MISS YOU!!
strangely, the comments from the faculty do not suprise me. classy for sure.
also, if you have nothing to blog about, make something up. i need something to do at work... :)
okay...those are TOTALLY blogworthy. Here are some ideas:
1) put pictures of cars you might by and we'll tell you our opinion on what you should get eventhough it doesn't matter what we went
2) Show us a dang picture of the haircut girl! I guess I will see it anyway...since Mike and I are coming to PROVO THIS WEEKEND. I'll call you soon.
3)Tell us your fav things you saw at the baby shower...and tell us what you want
that's all for now :) I miss you.
Post a Comment