I was listening to my R.F. station this afternoon when a song that I had never heard came on. It did not sound similar to my normal country songs. I went to the website to check things out. I was a little suprised to see that Pandora had selected "Shake That" by Eminem.
Now I'm no music genius, but I'm pretty sure that Rascal Flatts and Eminem don't fall under the same musical genre. In fact, I would venture so far as to say they are polar opposites.
Silly Pandora!

4 comments:
That is hilarious! You have me hooked on this website... I found it on your blog and I love it! I haven't heard Eminem on my RF station yet :)
Are you sure you weren't listening to your eminem station earlier? It's ok if you listen to him...we won't think any less of you...well, not too much anyway :)
Maybe Rascal Flatts just doesn't flaunt their tattoos as much, but deep down they have a lot in common...or not.
Thanks for introducing me to pandora.com. I've only been using it for a few days, but I think it's changing me life - at least during those long work hours! :)
Amber! I am locked out of your blog. Help!
Post a Comment