Last Wednesday was the last game of our regular season for intramural basketball. We had 2 wins 1 loss and 1 tie. Our team showed up pumped to win the last regular season game getting ready for the tournament which starts this next week. Well, rumor at BYU got out how good we are and the other team didn't show up, not one person. So we decided to scrimmage each other with the time we had Wednesday night.
Basketball is really fun when you're playing good. But I have found out, it's still fun to play no matter how I'm playing, cause at least playing is better than not playing. The last time down the court, probably the first time all night I tried to get back on defense I stopped the pass strategically with my foot (on accident). Unfortunately, the ball turned my foot in just as I was about to put all my weight on it with full speed. I took pictures today which is 4 days after the accident. Results are below:
So if anyone is concerned here is what I heard helps a sprained ankle heal better:
- Any fast food
- Chocolates
- Girl scout cookies (they don't just taste good but have health value too!)
6 comments:
Yikes! That is nasty. I remember seeing Mike's foot like that one time. Gross! I hope you feel better soon and kick some basketball butt! I bet they were so scared...so they didn't show up.
Wow, Chris wasn't exaggerating!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Get better!!!!! You poor thing!
Okay that's super gross! Have you gotten any sick leave from work for that yet?
zach, zach, zach....I amshaking my head
Yikes! I can't believe that was 4 days after the accident. I hope that it heals soon. Good thing it didn't happen to Brooke!
Post a Comment