Monday, April 7, 2008

10 Things.

{ tagged by marissa }
10 things you don't know about me

1.) I have a solid routine before I go to bed. It never changes. I wash my face, take a vitamin, brush my teeth and then put lotion on my face, in that order. Always. I also put my make up on in the same order every morning. No exceptions.

2.) I think being a school bus driver would be the worst job in the world. If I was forced to be a bus driver, I would be the grumpy, mean one that everyone hates. I think it's safest for everyone involved that I avoid that occupation at all costs.

3.) I love fish sticks. Zach won't eat them though, so I haven't bought them in over three years. Feel bad for me.

4.) If I was a boy, my name would have been Joel. (I guess my mom knows this about me. shut up. this is hard.)

5.) I check facebook.com probably 20 times a day while at work. Come on people! Why do you never update!?

6.) One of my biggest pet peeves is when people drive without their headlights on at night or in the rain/snow.

7.) If I could choose to be anywhere today, and I mean anywhere, I would choose to be at my mom's house and we would go on a walk together. I love my mom.

8.) Public restrooms bother me. I hate when people linger in them longer than they should. Get in, get out. That's what I say. If I go into the restroom on my floor and there is someone in it already, I will walk upstairs in the hopes of having the restroom to myself. I'm pretty sure in my four years of high school I used the restrooms a grand total of three times.

9.) I hate tomatoes by themselves. I will eat them on sandwiches and I absolutely love ketchup and spaghetti sauce, but tomatoes alone gross me out. I make no sense.

10.) I often find myself in conversations with people only to realize I have no idea what they have been saying for the past few minutes. I can respond to the things they have been saying without even knowing what they said. This usually works out fine, but sometimes results in awkward moments when I ask a question about something they just told me. This happens multiple times a day. I promise I don't do it on purpose.

I withhold my tagging privileges on this one
because I know I would double tag someone from the
last post and that isn't fair. Plus, this was really hard!


5 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

hahaha, I LOVE thinking about you being the mean bus driver. Yes, please, let's spare the world from that scary situation. haha.

Hey, I actually did your tag. Go ahead and look :)

Rach said...

I also think it's strange when people linger in public restrooms. There are beds in the women's restrooms in the Widstoe, and I think it's very strange when people choose to study and/or talk on the phone on that bed. Why would you choose to study in such an awkward and often smelly place?

What's even more awkward is when the person in the next stall is actually on the phone. I don't want some random person on the other line overhearing my business, thank you very much!

Abby said...

Brooke,
Jonathan and I will be merging our blogs. I am in the middle of trying to post it. Keep a look out so you know when it changes. Do you have google reader? I hope you are doing well. My belly has popped out and I have been having lower back pain. It is really annoying not being able to sleep and I am not very far along yet. Only five months!!! Did you have this problem?

Konfusion with a K said...

Hey so I LOVED this post!!! Being a bus driver would royally blow. I agree. I shall keep you far away from buses. Number 6 is one of my biggest pet peeves too!!!! I was really cranky today driving in the rain and having bunches of idiots around me without their blasted headlights on! It's called illegal! Turn on your headlights! Fish sticks are great aaaand I think you should buy them anyway, haha.

Jill said...

Yes, I love fish sticks, too! I like to make them into a sandwich. Dan would probably rather go hungry than eat one.