I was walking home from work yesterday and look what I saw!

It was so close! Not wanting to look like too big of a nerd, I waited until there was no one around before taking my camera out. As I walked down the hill a little more, I found an even better shot but there were people coming down the hill behind me so I played it cool and continued walking. Maybe it is just because I am a girl from Northern Virginia where the wildlife consists of bugs and the occasional rabbit, but I thought this was the coolest thing. I so wanted to point it out in amazement to those around me, but I restrained myself until I got home. When I walked through the door, the first thing I did was whip out my camera and show Zach.
And for the record: he thought it was cool too.
2 comments:
Awesome! I've seen a few deer on campus too, and I was also very excited about the "wildlife sighting." Definitely worth taking a picture.
How cool! I used to see them in the field behind my house in VA. I can't believe you got so close!
Post a Comment