So, I didn't think anyone would take my previous post seriously. I still like to believe that the fictional character Zack Morris went on to become an American Gladiator, but I would be an irresponsible blogger if I led you to believe that the actual real life actor who played Zack Morris was in fact Titan from the awesome show that is American Gladiators. (Even though Titan totally looks like Zack all grown up in my opinion.)
The real Zack Morris, Mark-Paul Harry Gosselaar, has had some minor roles on TV shows like Law and Order and a reoccuring role on NYPD Blue from 2001-2005. To my dismay his unbelievable good looks have gone the way of Saved by the Bell and he now sports some ridiculous looking curly brown hair. I apologize for crushing anyone's dream that Zack really did go on to become a body builder. This picture will only further crush your dreams; so I apologize for that in advance.

7 comments:
haha, thanks for the clarification Brooke. I totally fell for it, I was thinking, "no way!" haha, man I feel blonde. This picture looks a little more like him though. Yeah, what is UP with the brown curly girl hair? Not a fan...
I agree, Angela. Leave the dark, curly, womanly hair to Slater.
Oh sad! He looks terrible! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who believed the hot gladiator was really Zack. That would be really nice if it was, though! Maybe I'll still pretend so that I can get the ugly real picture of Zack out of my head...
I caught your sarcasm Brooke. I thought it was hilarious. Maybe that connection comes with sitting in 201 MCKB for hours doing nothing.
Hahhahah I definitely didn't fall for it because I'd seen him not too long ago on a random tv show but still funny nevertheless.
Didn't have the pleasure of seeing the nasty long brown hair though... BOOO ZACK MORRIS!!!! What would Kelly Kapowski say?!
Aw I know you comment Brooke! I really appreciate it too! I was just being silly honestly.. haha,
Annnnd I'm not too crazy about making my blog public... but I applaud you for your enthusiasm :)
Brooke, you gotta write a new blog! I'm dying here at my desk job...now I understand your "important websites for work" section better than ever.
Post a Comment