Brooke, if we were ever concerned about our weight and waistline before it seems pretty trivial now! You look fabulous. I hope I look that good in ten weeks! Do you have any names yet? Boy names are hard to come up with I think.
Brooke, you are so cute! And I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left--you look amazing! We need to get together sometime before the baby comes...maybe one last basektball game for the boys or something? Good luck--and you really look great! (in both pictures!)
You look great. Don't let any one tell you other wise. Sorry, I got nothing to offer on the whole pregnancy thing, but I'm sure some of the faculty would be willing to share "quality advice."
Brooke your so cute! Don't you miss me there? I know you do! I finally signed up to blog. We'll see if I ever do it. I'm not sure what I'm doing actually...
7 comments:
You look SO good. I can't belive you have just 5 weeks to go. Congrats. I am SO excited. cute pic of you in the bathing suit :)
This will be the longest 5 weeks of your life!!!! But enjoy every moment of it and get lots of sleep. You look fabulous, really!!!!!
Brooke, if we were ever concerned about our weight and waistline before it seems pretty trivial now! You look fabulous. I hope I look that good in ten weeks! Do you have any names yet? Boy names are hard to come up with I think.
Brooke, you are so cute! And I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left--you look amazing! We need to get together sometime before the baby comes...maybe one last basektball game for the boys or something? Good luck--and you really look great! (in both pictures!)
That's a really cute shirt! I must say, you definitely have a classy maternity wardrobe. And I am so excited for Baby Boy Bellows to arrive!
You look great. Don't let any one tell you other wise. Sorry, I got nothing to offer on the whole pregnancy thing, but I'm sure some of the faculty would be willing to share "quality advice."
Brooke your so cute! Don't you miss me there? I know you do! I finally signed up to blog. We'll see if I ever do it. I'm not sure what I'm doing actually...
Post a Comment