Those picture are pretty funny! Looks like you have a good attitude about it all! Thanks for the ice cream offer I'll take you up on it after the surgery for sure!
At least someone in the pictures is smiling!! Hope you are enjoying all of your new cleaning supplies :) We are in Grand Island Nebraska...talk to you soon!
4 comments:
Oh yes, it looks like he LOVES the hat :) It was good seeing you yesterday...sorry I was lame and sick :(
Those picture are pretty funny! Looks like you have a good attitude about it all! Thanks for the ice cream offer I'll take you up on it after the surgery for sure!
haha I think Ryan may disagree with you on the "favorite" part, but I love how psyched you are about it!
At least someone in the pictures is smiling!! Hope you are enjoying all of your new cleaning supplies :) We are in Grand Island Nebraska...talk to you soon!
Post a Comment