While Anne was visiting, we decided to go up to Squaw Peak to watch the sunset. There were not very many clouds in the sky, so the sunset was not that great, but Ryan LOVED being outside. Since the sunset wasn't much to look at, we all just played with Ryan and Anne got some great pictures of his cute little personality.
How about all the secretaries come babysit. Hey, we could even come during work hours. I'm sure we can manage to duck out for a few hours and no one would even notice. He's BIG.
6 comments:
What a cute boy! I'm so glad we were able to meet him in person! (finally!)
what a doll! i must see him! need a sitter?
Just call him "Mr. Personality." What a cutie.
How about all the secretaries come babysit. Hey, we could even come during work hours. I'm sure we can manage to duck out for a few hours and no one would even notice. He's BIG.
How cute. I love how his smile is SO big that his mouth has to be wide open! haha. He's so cute.
Those are great pictures. :) He sure does love the outside!
Post a Comment