Umm...okay, I'm totally calling you on my way home from work. You HAVE to live here. Mike and I would be in heaven and love it...we'd hang out ALL the time. I'd have to make sure you lived near me though.
Do you need a place to stay when you come out here? We will def get together. Don't get my hopes up and then let me down...haha. Can't you picture it? I'm sure both of our moms would fly out together to visit their darling daughters and grandsons :)
I will so miss you guys when you move. :( Las Vegas, sigh. It is exciting how close we're getting though! (To you guys getting to move on from the college stage that is.)
5 comments:
aww..he looks so snuggleable.
Umm...okay, I'm totally calling you on my way home from work. You HAVE to live here. Mike and I would be in heaven and love it...we'd hang out ALL the time. I'd have to make sure you lived near me though.
Do you need a place to stay when you come out here? We will def get together. Don't get my hopes up and then let me down...haha. Can't you picture it? I'm sure both of our moms would fly out together to visit their darling daughters and grandsons :)
You bet we would!
He is so irresistibly cute, Brooke?
I will so miss you guys when you move. :( Las Vegas, sigh. It is exciting how close we're getting though! (To you guys getting to move on from the college stage that is.)
ahhhhhh!!!!! My Nephew!!!!!!! I miss you ry-ry!!! He is so cute.
Post a Comment