This morning I went to the grocery store with Ryan to buy some milk. When I walked out of our apartment and down the stairs I noticed two sketchy looking people making out by our storage shed out back. I tried to ignore them, but they knew I knew they were there. It was uncomfortable. As I drove away I regretted not telling them to leave. I worried the whole time I was at the store that they would somehow get into one of the apartments and cause trouble. I was relieved when Zach called me on my way back and told me he was home from class. When I pulled into the complex parking lot I noticed the two high schoolers sitting in one of the parking spaces. I tried to ignore them as I walked by, but again, I wanted to tell them to leave. When I got inside, I asked Zach if he had noticed the loitering lovers. Turns out, he not only noticed them, he interrupted them mid-smootch while they were making out IN the shed!Zach stores his expensive road bike in the manager portion of the shed. He rode his bike to class and did not bother to lock the shed behind him. When he arrived home from class he went to put his bike away and something was blocking the door. A few days ago, a piece of wood had fallen and was blocking the door from opening so he assumed that had happened again. He pushed and pushed on the door but it kept hitting something. Imagine his surprise when he knelt down to look for the piece of wood only to be met by two people staring back at him! He exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, it's people!" I think it's safe to say that they were equally surprised and very embarrassed. Zach said rather angrily, "What are you doing?!" The boy sheepishly said, "kissing... do you want us to leave?" Zach, "Yes! Get out of here!"
We checked again to see if they were in fact gone when Zach went out to the dumpster to throw away diapers. I told Zach to keep one handy in case he needed to throw it at them to get them to leave. Lucky for them, they were gone when Zach went out there.
I'm sure Zach will think twice before he leaves the shed unlocked again and hopefully those two crazy, hormone driven teenagers will stay away for good. If only their mothers knew what they were really up to while they were supposed to be in school!
5 comments:
oh my gosh, awkward. That's really the only word I can think of. I hope they didn't make out on the bike. Yuck.
that is the best story i've heard in a long time! Thanks for giving me something to laugh about!
Crazy, crazy teenagers. I'm glad he told them to leave! I would've been too embarrassed to say anything, I think.
That is crazy! I'm glad you explained everything, because I was like, "how did they get in the shed?!" That's so crazy. I had no idea our complex was such a hot make-out spot!
Funniest story ever! This one had me laughing out loud and then some!
Post a Comment