Zach and I were married three years ago today. It is crazy how fast the time has gone by.

I love him now more than ever and am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with him!

Here's to three great years baby! Happy Anniversary!
P.S. It is so weird to look at pictures from just three years ago and see how much younger we looked! Kind of scary actually...
4 comments:
3 years already! Man, time goes fast. What a cute couple :)You guys are great together.
yayyyy!!!! :)
Congratulations. And I agree that time really does fly. I am kind of excited for my anniversary in 2027. Then I will have been alive married to Jeff longer than I have been alive not married to Jeff. :) And I won't even be over the hill yet! Sometimes it already feels like I've always been married. Thanks for sharing the wedding pictures!
What a lovely couple. I bet their children will be so nice looking...oh wait, he is!
Post a Comment