Thursday, November 6, 2008

5 Whole Months!

Yesterday Ryan turned 5 months old! I can not believe how fast the time has gone by and how much he has changed in just five months. I could have planned this a little better and taken an official picture each month, but instead I just went through my picture folders and tried to get as close to each month mark as possible. I think it is fun to see the progression month to month. The first month to the second month has the biggest change I think. Enjoy!

June 5, 2008 - minutes old

July 11, 2008- One month old

August 12, 2008- Two months old.

September 2, 2008- Three months old.

October 6, 2008- Four months old.

November 3, 2008- Five months old.

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Wow! Look at that progression. I can't believe how old he looks now compared to just a few months ago. Yikes, time goes fast with kids!

Tiffany said...

Hey has the cutiest smile! Soo cute.

Mimi Collett said...

Aww that is an awesome progression. Thanks for sharing those, Brooke! Happy late five months, Ryan!