Friday, November 14, 2008

The Most Wonderful Thing

The most wonderful thing happened just now. Ryan went to sleep last night at about 9:45pm. I woke up with him at 4:00am to feed him. He woke me up at about 8:30am this morning just talking to himself and playing in his crib. That alone is a miracle, only waking up once and not twice! Thank goodness! Anyway, when he gets up for good I usually let him play happily in his crib while I brush my teeth, go to the bathroom and get some breakfast. Just now while I was eating my toast I noticed that things got very quiet all of the sudden. When I walked back into the bedroom this is what I found:

He put himself back to sleep with all that playing!




3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Awww...what a sweet boy. I'm so glad you only had to get up once! Keep it up Ryan!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! I am rejoicing with you and the extra sleep you got! :)

Mimi Collett said...

Yay! :) He's learning new skills every day!