
Ryan has been such a little trooper while we have been packing. He will sit on his own and just play by himself all morning while we pack. I know I am probably a little bias, but he is the BEST baby!
One thing that has really helped while we have been trying to pack is his jumper swing. The other morning he spent a whole hour just jumping away! He will wear himself out so much that he ends up literally jumping in his sleep.


5 comments:
I agree he is the cutest and happiest baby his age that I know!! None of mine were that good! So excited to have you come back home over the holidays...we will treasure our time to see Ryan again! Looking forward to see you all soon! He is something in that jumper! Love Grammy Pam
haha, I like the paper in his mouth :) I hope my baby likes the jumper we got...it looks like SO much fun!
That is sooo funny. Love it. Let us know if you need any help!!
awww we already miss ryan and you guys. my family is getting well acquainted with all of his recent antics. :) they might wonder why we keep telling them about ryan and not asking about our biological nieces hehe.
I miss you guys.
Post a Comment