While waiting at the Student Health Center for Ryan's 6 month check up a few weeks ago I picked up one of those free sample, mini deodorants they have sitting out.A few days later, when I was putting the deodorant on, Zach looks at me and half laughing says, "I can't believe you are actually using that!"
I said, "Why wouldn't I?"
Z: "It's for babies!"
haha, my husband is so cute.... apparently misinformed in matters of baby hygiene, but cute none the less.
3 comments:
Call me stupid but I don't really get it. Is it really for babies or is it a small sample size so he thought it was for babies?
It's just a sample size, so it is small. Maybe I'm misinformed, but I have never heard of babies needing deodorant!
He really thought babies needed deodorant? How funny. :) I've seen that brand at the grocery store before with all the other deodorant. Hehe aww Zach. What will we do without you?
Post a Comment