Ryan loves to eat "people" food. We went to Red Robin this past week and he loved eating all my cantaloupe. At the end of the meal, with all the cantaloupe gone, he was still whining for food. So what did we do? We did what any good parents would do and fished the lemon out of our water to give to him. We were hoping for the classic sour face, but I think his reaction might surprise you...
6 comments:
Strange baby you have. :) Thanks for the card! It was easily the highlight of the week.
that is way too cute!
haha, he doesn't even flinch! try feeding him a warhead...then see what he does :)
It was great seeing you over the break. I can't wait until you move out here.
Awesome. He didn't blink for a second about that sour mouthful! Good luck getting to LV!
Awesome video! :) I can't believe he enjoyed sucking on the lemon, hehe. Go figure though.
Jeff found a video of the faces we though Ryan would have made with the lemon . . .
http://video.yahoo.com/network/100284668?v=1145068&l=3774749
Post a Comment