Friday, January 16, 2009

p.s.

We are buying a house! We signed yesterday and are closing on February 24th! We are so excited and we LOVE the house! It's 4 bedrooms and 3 baths (aka MORE than enough room for visitors!) Here is the MLS listing picture of it. Our best friends, the Colletts are coming into town tonight and we are going to the house tomorrow to show them, so I will try and get more pictures then!
:) Yippee!

7 comments:

Abby said...

Brooke! I am so excited for you!! I can't believe it. I am very jealous. I wish we were at that stage. 2 1/2 more years...I can't wait to see pictures!

Love you guys!
Abby

Marissa Waddell said...

such a cute house! congrats! do you feel grown up now?

Mimi Collett said...

I am so excited to see the house today! Yay! :)

Anonymous said...

So exciting! Ryan is looking bigger every posting! :)

Angela and Mike said...

NO WAY! where is it? I wanna go see it. Call me when you get a chance, it looks awesome.

Angela and Mike said...

It looks like it's in the lamplight neighborhood. Is it?

Brooke said...

yea, it is! You're good.