Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sneak Peak

Here are a few pictures of our rental house. The camera died halfway through the house, but this will give you a better idea of where we are living for the time being. The house we are renting is on the market right now so we have to keep it "show ready" but we get an awesome deal on rent. It was a lot cheaper than even a 2 bedroom apartment would have been and it is month to month so it is perfect for our situation. So without further ado, our rental...

the front room

The kitchen

eating area

the master bathroom

the yard (yes, we have a YARD! how weird is that?!)

the baby, cute as ever, at Outback Steakhouse

Zach's mom has been here for the past couple days and it was sooooo good to have her here. She and I were able to run errands while Zach was at work which was so nice. She watched Ryan on Saturday while we went to look at a few houses. We actually wrote offers on a few of them and are just waiting to hear if they were accepted. Keep your fingers crossed! Pam, we miss you already!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's huge!

Lauren said...

That's soooo awesome!!! What a big place! What kind of deal did you get? I love it!

Holly said...

Wow! That house is big!!! Good luck on the house offers--that's always a fun process! :)

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I bet you have NO IDEA of what to do with all that kitchen space. Wow! Where were the houses that you wrote offers on?

What a perfect situation...month to month...great deal. I'm happy you guys had everything work out so well! I need to talk to you and see you soon!

Christine and Nick said...

man, what a great deal you found! good luck finding a more permanent place! (I'm totally jealous you actually have space, and a yard!)

Mimi Collett said...

Your house is great! It kind of looks like somewhere you might want to live longer! I love how nice and big your kitchen is! :) I'm excited to see it in person.

Konfusion with a K said...

Such a big house! Love that kitchen!

I'm so happy you guys found a place right away and are looking to buy! So exciting!

Get my room ready ;) haha

Miss you...

Jill said...

Congratulations on your move! The rental house is lovely...wow, you're like REAL GROWNUPS in a HOUSE! Baby is beautiful as always, and I also loved seeing all the Christmas pictures in your last blog, especially your family all together. Happy New Year!