Ryan likes to grab at everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! My hair, my face, my jewelry, the woman sitting next to us at church's arm. You name it, he grabs it. I can't even use the computer next to him anymore because he has to press the buttons. Nothing is left unexplored. Last night when I was feeding him dinner he kept grabbing his tray. I finally realized he was grabbing at the shadow of the spoon. Cute.
2 comments:
haha. That's so funny. Trying to catch shaddows must be a VERY frustrating hobby. Does he get angry once he realizes he can't pick it up? haha.
Shadows must be such a weird concept to grasp for a little kid. I mean, they can see it, but they can't touch it even when it looks like they should be touching it. I wonder what is going through his little brain as he tries to grab it. "Hmm. There's that thing again. I guess I'll try to pick it up again. It doesn't let me though. It shows up on my hand instead, but I don't feel it on my hand. Oh goodness, what is this?" Hehe or something like that.
Post a Comment