Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Always a Great Day when Grandma Great Comes to Play!

Yesterday, my grandma came to visit from Salt Lake. It was so good to see her. Ryan was really excited to see her too! We went out to eat at Applebees and Zach even met us for lunch! A double treat! After lunch we headed up North to see our new house. It was so fun to show my grandma where we will be living. One of my favorite things about when I lived in Provo was being so close to my grandma. We miss her so much now that we aren't in Utah anymore. Luckily, we are only a 6 hour drive away though! Love you Grams!




4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

How fun that your grandma got to visit. I used to love our visits to your grandma's house when we lived in Provo!

Mimi Collett said...

Yay! It does look like a fun trip, and what a treat that Zach could meet you for lunch!

Jill said...

Wow, she looks like a pretty young great grandma! Ryan is a lucky boy to have so many wonderful generations in his life.

jodi said...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing the people I love spend time together...wish I was there too!