Friday, March 27, 2009

Visiting the Colletts

After we dropped Anne off at the MTC, my mom, Ryan and I went and picked up Michelle from work. Then we headed to Rumbi for some lunch. It was great. Michelle took the rest of the day off of work and we went to University Mall to pick up some stuff for Lindsey (all alone on your birthday= awesome treats from mom when she gets back). After the mall, my mom dropped me and Ryan and Michelle off at her car and we went back to good ol' Royal Oaks apartments. It was suprisingly very unweird for me. The only thing I thought while walking up to the Colletts' apartment was, "Man, I'm sure glad I don't have to mow the lawn!" We spent the rest of the afternoon taking a walk, getting slurpees and just talking and catching up. It was a really fun day. For dinner we ate at Panda Express and then Jeff and Michelle dropped me off at Thanksgiving Point where my mom and grandma were waiting to pick us up and take us back up to Salt Lake. It was so fun to spend the day with good friends and it really made me miss living next door to the Colletts. Luckily, I will definitely see them in May when (hopefully) Jill arrives, she better not be late! And maybe I will see them sooner... :)

Ryan with Michelle

A kind of weird picture of Jeff and Ryan. Jeff later admitted to tickling Ryan during the picture which sort of explains Ryan's strange face. An explaination of Jeff's face is still forthcoming...

Me, Michelle and Jill! Jill is due to arrive on May 8th. Only 41 days from today! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Yay! :) I asked Jeff for an explanation of his face, and he just grinned a little boy grin. :) I don't think we're going to get one hehe.

Jeff and I are still thinking about visiting you that weekend. He thinks he might not have any finals until MTW, so we still could come on the weekend. We'll keep you posted. Is that weekend still open for you guys?

jodi said...

Can't help but notice the feet of the T-Rex in that last picture of you and Michelle!

Mimi Collett said...

Let's visit each other again. Pronto. K?