I have been amazed at how fast Ryan's hair has been growing over the past three months. He has been looking a little shaggy for some time now. I have been too afraid to cut his hair, but today he was happily eating dinner and I decided to take advantage of the opportunity...
***Notice his two bottom teeth coming in! My boy is growing up so fast!!!



6 comments:
Adorable pics! Way to capture the moment too, that can be hard! I love baby mowhawks too.
How cute! I love the haircut and the mohawk...how brave to cut a squirmy baby's hair. Way to go! I need to learn how to cut hair...
why do I think Grammy Pammy is going to cry when she saw the result????
oh my gosh! he looks so grown up! i can't stand it! :) you did a great job on his haircut!
What a handsome boy! You did a great job--very impressive! I love baby mohawks too.
so cute!!! i love baby mohawks. he is growing so fast!!!
Post a Comment