
The roses in front of our house started blooming last week. I don't know how to care for roses, so I was happy to see the bushes were still blooming. It buys me a few more weeks before I need to learn how to prune them for real.

We found this great picture of the D.C. Temple at Costco of all places. I have been looking for a picture of the temple that I love. Now I have one. Thanks Pam!

The roses in the backyard started blooming last week as well. They are pretty.

Ryan started drinking out of a sippy cup with a straw. He couldn't figure out how to tip the normal sippy cups so that the water would come out, so this is a great thing! Now when he gets thirsty on our walks we don't have to stop for me to hold his cup! :)

The Colletts came to town this weekend. It was so great having them here. It was like a dream. I really wish we could live close to eachother again. They left this morning and I have been in mourning ever since. Sigh. I didn't take many pictures, so I am waiting for Mimi to post some so I can steal them. muahaha.

I guess I should post about St. George. Its hard to find the motivation to do a long post today for some reason. Stay tuned...
5 comments:
Your roses are beautiful! I love the temple picture too. Imagine Costco in Las Vegas having a picture of the DC Temple. And that baby boy...too cute.
I love the temple picture...I really want one...I just don't want to spend the money and I'm not sure where it would go.
Those roses look great! That is a cute picture of Jeff and Ryan. Ryan looks totally captivated by the spinning disks. :) Pictures are up, so you can officially steal what I have. Sigh. It did feel a bit like a dream. I miss having you as my next door neighbor!
What a rose gardener already!! That cutie grandson is always soooo happy...I know he is going to be walking soon! Can't wait till our next quick trip in May to see you all again! Love, Grammy Pam
What? I thought you already had a picture of the DC temple you loved--you know, the one with the tractor beam from the sky. It was so beautiful.
Post a Comment