Monday, April 27, 2009

Video Rewind.

September 12, 2008: Ryan standing on his own at 3 months old. I can't believe how fast time goes by when you have a baby! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Heindogs said...

That was tooo precious! What a nice refection moment! Did Mimi having her baby make you wanna go through all your pics and stuff too? I caught myself doing that last night. They get big sooo fast!

Brooke said...

That's exactly what happened! It almost makes me want to have another one... almost. Then I think about how awesome it is to sleep at night and I am happy to wait a while longer. :)

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I can't WAIT until I can sleep at night :) I love that he is standing. Colton is probably going to be pretty similar in size to Ryan. Okay, our goal is now OFFICIALLY to have Colton standing by 3 months. haha.

Mimi Collett said...

Cute cute cute! :) Awww I remember when he was that small!

Tami said...

That is so cute, and i do agree they grow way too fast!!!!