Friday, May 1, 2009

Shelf Expression

haha, get it? Ahem, anyways... I am still finding little decorative things to do around the house. This week I put some shelves and a picture up in the dining room. I bought the picture at Home Goods (LOVE that place!) and the shelves and "B" and plant are from Kohl's. It only took me three trips to Kohl's to finally get it right!

I like to tell Zach and Ryan that the "B" is for Bellows, but deep down I think they know it is actually for Brooke. Deep down, they are correct. :)

6 comments:

Holly said...

Looks great! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to go to the store multiple times when decorating! :)

Angela and Mike said...

It looks awesome, I love it! Or...the B could be for Bailey to remind you where you came from. Or possibly Beautiful to remind you in case you forgot. Or maybe Belly to remind you to eat since it is close to the kitchen...

ok, these suggestions are getting worse and worse. We'll just keep it at Bellows.

Heindogs said...

Yeah, I bet you are right. Ryan does seem like he would be putting a lot of thought into what the B stands for. hhahaha you are so funny! But what is not funny is your decorating skills. It looks great! Random, but order.

Mimi Collett said...

Hehe awesome. :)

Konfusion with a K said...

Hahah it's totally for Brooke and I totally love that! :)

You are such a great decorator. I think I'll have to hire you when I get a place of my own --- in like 30 years lol

Rach said...

So cute, you are very artistic as always. I wish I could come and visit your new place!