So, I've seen this on a ton of blogs lately. I decided I like presents, so what the heck?! Sarah, I am anxiously awaiting my awesome gift that I will definitely like, created by you just for me! No pressure. haha.
Here's the deal:
_________________________
The first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive something made by me. However, there are some limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be - cards, bows, a bag, frame or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it to you . Who knows? Not you that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!
Here’s the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for three people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog. Now time to comment and start thinking about what you will be making for someone else! ![]()
5 comments:
I'm posting... but like I said on Sarah's blog, I'm not promising making anything...
Let's see how many free gifts I can get. :)
Oh man...if I only had a blog....
Yeah I can be one of the three!!!
Dang it.
Hahaha I love you Brooke -- you're my favorite...
this is totally something I would write: "I reserve the right to do something extremely strange."
Post a Comment