I know the angle is wacky. Zach was at work so I had to do a creepy, narcissistic, "My Space"ish picture. Don't judge.
Monday, June 8, 2009
If at first you don't succeed...
So, I liked my haircut. I really, really did. But after trying to do it for a couple days and looking back at the picture that I initially gave the stylist, I realized that it was not the cut that I was hoping for. I wanted more layering in the front to give it more of a style. Today I decided that I deserved a haircut that I was happy with, so I went back to the hair salon to see if they could fix it (for free). I was nervous going in. I had never done anything like it before. But I told the lady that I didn't like the haircut I got on Saturday and asked her if she would fix it. Much to my relief she said she would! And for free! About a half hour and many layers later I finally have the cut that I was picturing! It is going to be so easy to do. All I have to do is blow dry it upside down! No round brush, no curling iron, nothing! :)
I know the angle is wacky. Zach was at work so I had to do a creepy, narcissistic, "My Space"ish picture. Don't judge.
I know the angle is wacky. Zach was at work so I had to do a creepy, narcissistic, "My Space"ish picture. Don't judge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute! And you aren't making the Zoolander face, so it's not really a MySpace creeper.
And I know what you mean about the perma-ponytail. That has become my fall-back too, which means it's time for another haircut.
You look gorgeous!
Wow, that sounds like it to so easy to style...just blow dry upside down? Amazing. I'm glad you are happy with it now. You look awesome.
so cute! and i'm proud of u for going back. i'd be too chicken! love it!
fantastic (both times that is)!
I am so proud of you for going back and asking if she would redo it! That must have been way hard. Man. I wish I were there, so I could have gone with you! I am way impressed. I hope I have it in me to do the same if I ever get a haircut I don't like. Why are things like that so hard?
Post a Comment