Monday, June 29, 2009

In case you were wondering...

It's HOT.

Today it hit 107 degrees.

This was Ryan after our evening walk. By 6:30pm it was still 103 degrees. Yowza!

He was super sweaty and a little confused about why he woke up in the stroller.

Luckily, it was nothing that a sippy cup full of water couldn't fix.

I have a feeling this is going to be one LONG, HOT, SWEATY summer.
Welcome to Las Vegas.

4 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

Eww heat! The one upside you guys get is that it's dry heat... try 100+ degrees with massive humidity (plus being pregnant!) Either way the heat makes for some sweaty kiddos!!

Jodi said...

I can't believe he looks so hot when all he was doing was sleeping...not running, not walking, not playing. 107 degrees. That is hot!

Mimi Collett said...

aww he looks so happy. and . . . Jeff and I might only visit you September through May. ;) Sigh. I want to visit you soon!

Beth schell said...

Nice. Jacob looks equally awesome after a short ride in the car. It's disgusting. But at least they're boys.