Monday, June 29, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect.



Ryan has been practicing walking any chance he can get. Today while I was updating our blog, this is what he was doing in the front room. I know I am a little bias, but he is so cute!

6 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

What a cutie and practice does make perfect!! It looks like he is getting real good--almost ready to walk a puppy I would say!

Jodi said...

Wow! What a difference a week makes. I wish I could master skills that quickly. Love the baby babble too!

Empty Nester said...

Don't you wonder what he was saying at the end of each practice walk? I think one repeated statement was "Looking good", but who knows!!! Only Ryan.

Mimi Collett said...

Brooke! What amazing furniture! It looks so great! :) And I can't believe how grown up Ryan is with his walking and talking!!

Tami said...

Ryan is so cute. I remember this time last year with Cheyenne walking. Wow it seems like forever ago. And Ryan is getting so big. Enjoy it while he is still that little!

Jodi said...

a grandmother's confession: I watch this video several times a day.