Ryan came to me this morning with Zach's running shoes. He started whining and putting his foot up in the air like he wanted me to put them on him. So I did. And he loved it.

He sat there on that step for a good ten minutes just looking down at the shoes and then looking up at me. He even tried to walk in them once, but quickly discovered it was more pleasant to just enjoy them sitting down.

He whined and cried every time one of them fell off or if I tried to take them off. I tried trading them for my running shoes, but he kicked them off and went and got Zach's again.

I'm pretty sure this is his new favorite thing.
6 comments:
He is so cute! I loved the video of him walking back and forth in the living room....Gee, if you put these shoes on him you'll be able to keep track of him pretty easily.
hahaha...this helped me regain my speech...the "duncan" post left me speechless.....
scotty always picks to wear my high heels...and click click around on the wood floor.
This is so cute. Enough said
What is it that is so cute about a little guy in huge shoes? I love it. I also love that he wanted Zach's and not yours. What a cutie.
Aww the simple things in life :)
Post a Comment