Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Little Buddies.

We were lucky enough to babysit little Colton Rose yesterday. He is so cute. We just love him.

Ryan and Colton are only about 9 months apart in age. Right now it makes it a little hard for them to play together, but in a year or so it won't make any difference at all!

They were definitely interested in each other. Ryan likes to touch Colton's hand and then he just cracks up. He thinks it is the funniest thing ever. Colton will watch Ryan walk around, but he mostly just likes his little grab apple.

Angela was nice enough to haul Colton's jumperoo over to our house for him to play in. It ended up providing entertainment for both babies.


Watching two babies really wasn't as hard as I thought. I think it definitely helped that they both took naps from 9am-11am. Way to go boys! They are both such good babies.

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Love it! Those are 2 pretty dang cute babies if you ask me :) Thanks so much for babysitting again. You are a lifesaver. I love watching them interact with eachother, it's so funny. I especially love how Ryan thinks Colton is funny. Too cute.

Hannah said...

Brooke! THANK YOU for letting me see a video of MY grandbaby bouncing! That was so generous of you, to share your blog with Colton. And thanks for watching him. I know he and Ryan will be good buddies in the future....just like their moms have been! You're the best.

Jill said...

Actually, that last comment was from me, not Hannah. I didn't realize she had logged on. Oops! I'm sure Aunt Hannah enjoyed the footage of her nephew, however.

Hannah said...

This is Hannah for real this time! How cute it this! I'm so glad that Colton is mastering his "hops" at such an early age. Ryan is adorable! Thanks for being such an awesome friend to my sister!