Saturday, July 25, 2009: First kid's meal at a fast food restaurant.

Whenever we go out to eat, we always just give Ryan scraps off our plate and little crackers we bring along. Today we decided to get him his own meal at Sonic and he loved it!

Grilled cheese sandwich, french fries and apple juice to drink.
A winning combination.

I now have a better appreciation for why they call them "Happy Meals."

The boy loves french fries.

Getting pretty excited about daddy's drink. It was HUGE!

After lunch was over, I excitedly presented Ryan with his toy. Being a first timer, he thought it was dessert.
Can't win 'em all Ryan boy.
7 comments:
hahahaha...thinking the toy was dessert!!! Love that!!!!
Is that a placemat? Do you keep it in your purse or was it something Sonic provided?
aww he's such a big boy!
What an important milestone! What a cutie.
Ryan just keeps getting cuter and cuter! That's so funny he tried to eat his toy
Oh PS I posted Parker pix
Ok--does he still only have 2 teeth?? That toy must have looked good or was he still hungry?? He does look like he is slimming down still! I miss him and you all! Wish we lived closer... Going to take Pops to St George over Thanksgiving week to see what he thinks of all the action there for retirees!! He is turning 62 next month but wishful thinking that he will retire yet... but I can hope!
Post a Comment