Friday, July 31, 2009

My blah-g


I'm feeling a little blah about my blog as of late.

Also, I am sick of seeing that disgusting spider every time I get on to check for updates.

So here is a new post.

A post about nothing.

I'm sure I will have something of substance to post soon enough.

My mom is in town and we pick Lindsey up from EFY tomorrow morning.

I just need to remember to take pictures.

I really have a hard time blogging about anything without pictures.

Also, I am this close to finishing my advent calendar that I made with Angela.

So that should be a good one too.

T-h-e e-n-d .

1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

It is very nice to have "blah" instead of the spider at the beginning of your blog. And soon you'll have lots to blog about with your sister here. For some reason I thought she was there last week. I was going to call you, but then I didn't want to interrupt sister time. Blah. Now I know. :(