Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Night Laugh

I thought it would be funny to put this bowl on Ryan's head.
I was right.
It was.

But it got even better when Zach said, "It's like he's wearing a Duncan hat!"

I said, "A Duncan hat? Really? What is that?"

Z: "You know one of those hats they make you wear when you do something stupid."

... uhhh, I think you mean a dunce hat.

Thanks for the laugh Zach. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see my post dedicated to you? Did you? Did you?

Angela and Mike said...

haha...nice duncan hat. Maybe Zach should be the one wearing it :)

Rach said...

I always thought dunce hats were pointy. Not that I ever had to wear one, of course.

Heindogs said...

I am laughing out loud right now!! Thanks for sharing! ahahahahahahahahaha

Mimi Collett said...

Hahahaha at first I was wondering if Dunkin Donuts had hats! (I'm not sure how to spell that, but do you know what I mean?) :)