Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bouncing baby.

While my mom was here, we went to Red Robin for dinner and Ryan came away with a blue balloon. He surprised us on Sunday by finding a new use for it. Watching him bounce is pretty cute, but watching him try to back up and sit on it is even cuter. I will have to try and sneak a video of him getting in position. It is hilarious. For now, though, here he is!

3 comments:

The Chappells said...

hahaha he is so funny. I love how entertained he is.

Mimi Collett said...

awww I love how he is holding onto the ottoman (edge of the couch?) for support. :) I don't know if I would let Jill bounce on a balloon. I hate the noise they make when they pop. Although, after watching this, I probably would, because it didn't pop for him. :)

Jodi said...

A regular little Tigger.