Friday, August 7, 2009

Crazy?

Ryan and I will catch a plane at 12:45am tomorrow morning/tonight and then travel for 7 hours. Are we crazy?

Yes.

But it would be crazier not to go. Who would want to miss a whole week of this:


Yea, I think it will be worth it. :)


5 comments:

Amber Handy said...

Where are you going?? And are you taking Ryan?

Mom & Dad said...

Have fun and the trip will pass quickly!

Brooke said...

We are going to Nags Head, NC with my side of the family. Zach doesn't have any vacation yet, so it will just be me and Ryan. :(

Empty Nester said...

It will be so worth it. Nags Head here you come!!!!

Jodi said...

Worth it? Most definitely. I can hardly wait. Thanks for being willing to make the long flight and thanks to Zach for being such a good sport.