We set up a little kiddy pool for Ryan under an umbrella. It held his attention for a little while, but before too long he was off to the ocean. Don't let all the pictures in the kiddy pool deceive you. This little beach bum LOVES the ocean and spent most of the afternoon playing in the waves. Unfortunately for this blog, wave jumping is not conducive to picture taking.
Classic cheesy Ryan smile. He really loved that little watering can.
Our little set up. Ryan didn't keep his hat on for long. We ended up having to slather his head with sunscreen.
Hard at play.
Cute baby and Lindsey's butt.
(Linds, you can thank me later...)
P.S. I miss you Zach! Ryan decided to wake up
from 3am-7am this morning. Good times.
3 comments:
What a cute boy that is! Thanks for the pics and update! Almost like I'm there... well...
He is the cutest little one on the beach I am sure...was it as hot on the beach as in Las Vegas? What a cutie!!
Haha I'm sure Lindsey is way grateful. Haha :)
Post a Comment