This daily blogging thing is exhausting. I can't wait to be back at home with Zach so I can just tell him about my day instead of blogging about it.
Today will just be a compilation of some of the pictures we took today:

We found a dead puffer fish on our walk. It was awesomely gross.

This is a picture of the beach from our property.

Here is our beach house from the beach. Gotta love beach front. It's the only way to go.

Ryan spent the morning with Aunt Rachel while my mom and I drove my grandma to the airport. It was two hours there and two hours back. I realized that it was probably the longest time I have ever been away from Ryan. It was fabulous to get away and Ryan did great. He sure loves his Aunt Rach!

Rachel and my dad took Ryan to the YMCA water park. Ryan loved running around playing in the fountains.

My happy little water bug.

Tonight, Ryan discovered a new favorite snack: celery sticks with strawberry cream cheese on top. He mostly just licked the cream cheese off. Now, that's my kind of snack!

It was about this point in the evening when I decided I would give Ryan a bath tonight instead of tomorrow morning.
We check out of our beach house tomorrow morning at 10am and my flight leaves at 6:15pm. Ryan and I will be reunited with Zach at 10:59pm Vegas time; that is 1:59am North Carolina time.
Heaven help us.
5 comments:
Yeah, you are going to be back home! I miss you guys. Let's hang out soon once you've recovered from the trip.
Ryan is getting a good tan --I see that brown nose under the cream cheese...Love, Grammy Pam
Haha. Wow! That puffer fish was awesomely gross. Ew.
He looks so cute with the cream cheese everywhere! Wow.
And oh my. Yes, I wish you my best with Ryan traveling home at that hour!
Yay for being reunited with Z!
Brooke! The dead puffer fish could be made into some kind of gift, couldn't it? A purse perhaps? It's at least as impressive as the black widow spider! Did you bring it home?
Woah, that fish picture is pretty cool. But for some reason that looks more like that guy in x-men who can do that pokey move rather than a fish. Anyway, I wonder how one goes about removing that fish from your hook after you catch it. Maybe some thick leather gloves or just cutting the line?
Post a Comment