Dear Daddy,
We made it! After a tough night of traveling and a long day of driving and checking into the beach house, we are here in Nags Head, NC! Things weren't that great at first. We were tired and needed some rest. We slept really well last night. We went to church this morning and then this afternoon we went down to walk on the beach. I LOVE the ocean! Mom and all the other adults are going to have to keep a good eye on me. I have no fear of the water. In fact, I can't get enough of it! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you in a week!
Love,
Ryan
Mom and me.
Grandpa and me looking at the ocean.
Grandpa's ear makes a great hand hold when I am on his shoulders!
The girls.
(Brooke, Megan, Lindsey, Rachel)
Grandpa restraining me.
This picture pretty much sums up what the week will be like for mommy and the grandparents.
I love the waves! (Mom got soaked trying to get this shot)
This is how my face looked the whole time we were out by the ocean. A constant smile.
Uncle Chris found a water balloon on the beach and let me play with it.
And, yes. It most definitely popped on Grandpa's head.
3 comments:
How wonderful to be with family! Love all the pictures. Hope you have a great vacation.
What cute pictures! That's fun (and scary!) that Ryan loves the ocean so much. I love his grins! Have fun!!!
That's fun how much Ryan likes the beach.
P.S. Jeff noticed your haircut and thinks it looks good. :)
Post a Comment