Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sometimes.

Sometimes I look at Ryan and I just can't believe how cute he is. Today as he was running around the house playfully screaming in his pajamas that are too big and his tennis shoes that he insisted I put on he was cute beyond words.



Yet now, as I post this, he is whining at my feet and pushing me toward the pantry. Also, he may or may not have a messy diaper.

Sometimes the cuteness is short lived.

I guess that's why you take a picture...

5 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

haha. he is too cute. and i know how the cute one minute, a spaz the next can go. as for the pictures- cute as can be!

Holly said...

I couldn't agree more. At least the cuteness makes everything else worth it!

*Meg Larsen* said...

AMEN.


sometimes i think our kids are cute only to keep us from killing them or giving them away.

Jodi said...

Your great grandmother use to tell her daughter (Grandma Wheeler).....
"Barbara, when you were little I'd wake up in the morning and think you were so sweet I could just eat you up. By the evening I wish I had". Wise words from a wise woman.

Mimi Collett said...

hahaha I love the above quote. :) And I think you raise a very good point about the mentality behind taking pictures. :)